Energy sources are limited, and energy consumption has increased, so renewable energy sources are used in order to meet the increase the demand for energy.
The photovoltaic cells convert solar energy into electricity. As a single photovoltaic cell cannot produce enough electricity, several photovoltaic cells are connected electrically to form a solar panel.
During the day the photo voltaic solar cells absorb the solar energy and convert the energy into electrical energy. Solar battery components get charged during the day and in the night the batteries provide electricity to power a LED light source.
|Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3 cm|
|Each Project Kit Contains||
1. Material required for doing activity
2. Basic Material required for decoration
3. Detail Instruction to build models.
1. Minimum recommended age: 10+
2. Material type: Raw material
3. Mode of use; Do It Yourself (DIY), Build from scratch
4. Time required: 50 min
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?