A solar eclipse occurs when the moon passes in a direct line between the Earth and the sun. The moon’s shadow travels over the Earth’s surface and blocks out the sun’s light as seen from Earth.
A lunar eclipse occurs when the moon passes directly behind Earth and into its shadow. This occurs only when the sun, moon, and Earth are exactly or very closely aligned. A lunar eclipse occurs only on a full moon night.
During a lunar eclipse, Earth completely blocks direct sunlight from reaching the moon.
The term eclipse is derived from the ancient Greek noun ékleipsis, which means to fail or to abandon.
|Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3 cm|
|Each Project Kit Contains||
1. Material required for doing activity
2. Basic Material required for decoration
3. Detail Instruction to build models.
1. Minimum recommended age: 5+
2. Material type: Raw material
3. Mode of use; Do It Yourself (DIY), Build from scratch
4. Time required: 40 min
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?